The Huawei Watch GT 2 gets a new firmware update. The update is called LTN-B19 22.214.171.124 brings new watch faces.
Huawei once again provides the Watch GT 2 with one of its monthly updates. This time it is "only" 20.14 MB in size, so it should be done quite quickly.
What is new with this update is that the watch now has automatic training detection. System stability is also improved again.
Changelog LTN-B19 126.96.36.199
Released: July 2020
1) The update progress in the app only refers to the transfer of the update package. The package still needs to be installed on the watch to complete the update.
2) The battery level of the watch must be at least 20% for the update.
1) Adds a function that can automatically recognize when and in which training mode you are training.
2) Adds a function for tracking the menstrual cycle and predicting the period. Update the Huawei Health app to the latest version to test the function. This function is only available on Android devices.
1) Adds another time zone.
2) Improves system stability
The article Huawei Watch GT 2 Firmware Update [LTN-B19 188.8.131.52] first appeared on Xiaomist .