Among the multiple options that MIUI offers us we find the possibility of changing the source of our Xiaomi . This option will not only allow us to change the font , but also change the font color and size .
For this it is necessary to make use of some Asian region, be it India, Hong Kong or any other. In addition, it should be noted that this adjustment that allows us to change the source is only available for MIUI 9 , MIUI 10 and MIUI 11 , so if we have a Xiaomi Mi A2 or Xiaomi Mi A3 we will not be able to do it.
How to change the font in MIUI
To change the font in MIUI we must perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Additional settings> Region
- Next we select India or Hong Kong as a region.
- Go to the Themes application, download the font that we like the most from the new lower option that will appear with hundreds of fonts and then apply it.
After applying it, it will be necessary to restart our Xiaomi mobile. Once done , we will have installed the new font in the entire MIUI interface . If we want to return to the default font, we will only perform the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Display> System font
- Once you see inside, the Themes application will open where we will go to «My Fonts» and then we will choose the default MIUI font , in this case «Roboto».
How to change font color in MIUI
If what we want is to change the font color in MIUI we will have to carry out the following steps once we have a new type of font installed:
- Go to Settings> Display> Color scheme
- Once inside we will choose the temperature and color of our favorite color in order to change the font color of our Xiaomi with MIUI.
How to change the font size in MIUI
If what we want is to change the font size of MIUI we will have to carry out the following steps:
- Go to Settings> Display> Text size
- Scroll the bottom bar until you get the desired font size in MIUI.
Do not forget that these font type change settings are only present in the various versions of MIUI, be it MIUI 11, MIUI 10 or MIUI 9, so we can use it in terminals such as Redmi Note 8 , Redmi Note 7 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Plus .
The entry How to change the font in MIUI and thus further customize your Xiaomi: so you can change the type, color and size of the letters of MIUI was published first in xiaomi: Xiaomi news and news website in general, we are Xiaomi .