Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: release date is known. There have been several rumors about Samsung's upcoming new smartwatch in recent weeks. The latest leaks confirmed that this is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy Watch launched in 2018.
According to the latest information from the always reliable Evan Blass aka @evleaks, the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 could be officially launched on July 22nd . Samsung seems to announce its new smartwatch just before the Galaxy Note 20 series is launched.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series and Galaxy Z Flip 5G are reported to be unveiled at an UNPACKED event on August 5. Officially, nothing has yet been confirmed by Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: possible specifications
- Display: 1.2 or 1.4 inches with Gorilla Glass DX (41 or 45 mm housing)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal
- Dimensions: 41 x 42.5 x 11.3 or 45 x 46.2 x 11.1 mm
- Battery: 247 mAh (41 mm) or 340 mAh (45 mm)
- Connectivity: WiFi and / or LTE version
- Other: IP68 certification, ECG function, GPS
- Materials: stainless steel, titanium and possibly aluminum
According to Evan Blass, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 will appear in black and bronze. Furthermore, the return of the physical rotating bezel is expected, and for the first time a watch from the manufacturer with a titanium case.
The post Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: Release date is known first appeared on Xiaomist .