Corona outbreak at Samsung: Important tablet could appear later

Corona outbreak at Samsung: Important tablet could appear later

A corona outbreak occurred in the "Samsung Digital City" in Suwon. Therefore, the release of the Galaxy Tab S8 could be delayed, as reports suggest. However, the corona cases should not have any effect on the Galaxy S22 mobile phone.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 could appear later

Several corona infections have occurred in the huge "Samsung Digital City" in South Korea. The site with around 36,000 employees has to be partially shut down, which could have an impact on the planned presentation of the Galaxy Tab S8 tablet. The outbreak was discovered in the "R5 Tower", which employs around 10,000 people. Among other things, new Galaxy products are developed and tested there.

Starting next week, only 30 percent of the site's employees will be allowed to come into the office. The other 70 percent have to work from home (source: Super Roader via LetsGoDigital). The measures are set to apply for six weeks, which means Samsung will struggle with them for the remainder of 2021.

The smartphone series Galaxy 22 should not be in danger, it is said. A presentation on February 8 or 9, 2022 can still be expected here.

In the video : This is what the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 offers.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8: three models planned

Apparently, Samsung is planning three different models of the Android tablet. In addition to the standard and plus versions, there will be a better equipped ultra version that will likely use a large 14.6-inch AMOLED screen with a thin frame and notch.

The processor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is based on the in-house development Exynos 2200. Additionally, there have been reports of a huge 12,000 mAh battery that is sure not to make the Android tablet cheaper. The prices for the WLAN version of the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra are said to start at the equivalent of 1,120 euros.

Comments

Popular Questions This Week

What is VoLTE and how can you activate it on your Xiaomi

How to exit the FASTBOOT mode of your Xiaomi if you have entered accidentally

If your Xiaomi disconnects only from the WiFi it may be because of that MIUI setting

How to change the font in MIUI and thus further customize your Xiaomi: so you can change the type, color and size of the letters of MIUI

Problems with Android Auto and your Xiaomi? So you can fix it

Does your Xiaomi charge slowly or intermittently? So you can fix it

The list of Xiaomi phones that will receive Android 12 is growing

How to convert your Xiaomi microSD card into internal memory

The Redmi Note 9 Pro also seems to have problems in its call speaker

So you can check the battery status of your Xiaomi smartphone and how many cycles you have performed