As of November, many smartphone users should not be happy. Because then WhatsApp's support for these models ends. From November 1st, some well-known models will also be affected by the end. You can find out which ones are here.
The past few months have been pretty hectic for WhatsApp, which has introduced one novelty after another. However, these innovations come at a price, which is that not all smartphone models are supported. As a result, the messaging app has released a list of devices that will stop working from November 1st.
The mobile devices on the list are no longer supported by the application and are no longer compatible with WhatsApp. With these, an optimal service of the app can no longer be guaranteed. The affected devices are using Android 4.0.3 or older.
Here is the full list of smartphones that will be left without WhatsApp:
- Samsung: Galaxy Trend Lite, Galaxy Trend II, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy Xcover 2, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Ace 2
- LG: Lucid 2, Optimus F7, Optimus F5, Optimus L3 II Dual, Optimus F5, Optimus L5, Optimus L5 II, Optimus L5 Dual, Optimus L3 II, Optimus L7, Optimus L7 II Dual, Optimus L7 II, Optimus F6, Enact , Optimus L4 II Dual, Optimus F3, Optimus L4 II, Optimus L2 II, Optimus Nitro HD and 4X HD, Optimus F3Q.
- ZTE: Grand S Flex, ZTE V956, Grand X Quad V987, Grand Memo
- Huawei: Ascend G740, Ascend Mate, Ascend D Quad XL, Ascend D1 Quad XL, Ascend P1 S, Ascend D2
- Sony: Xperia Miro, Sony Xperia Neo L, Xperia Arc S.
- Alcatel One Touch Evo 7, Archos 53 Platinum, HTC Desire 500, Caterpillar Cat B15, Wiko Cink Five, Wiko Darknight, Lenovo A820, UMi X2, Faea F1, THL W8
The post WhatsApp: End of support now hits many cell phones first appeared on xiaomist's blog .