Huawei has officially presented the new Mobile App Engine. Yu Chengdong, CEO of Huawei's Consumer Business Group, announced its new smart office strategy. It focuses on bringing together computing devices, input and output devices and other hardware with applications, systems and cloud software to create device synchronization, ecosystem integration and the smart office experience with a seamless flow of data.
Huawei introduced the mobile app engine, which combines the app ecosystem of PC and smartphones. This combination creates a new user experience and turns a computer into a smartphone.
Huawei App Engine
With this new plugin you can download and play apps and games directly on the Huawei PC. These apps can be downloaded and installed from the Huawei AppGallery.
Huawei App Engine supports multi-window mode, which allows you to run multiple Android apps on the same screen at the same time. The installation of APK files is thus possible directly from the file explorer.
Huawei Mobile App Engine can then be tested from September 25th. On this day, the following models should come into question:
- HUAWEI MateBook 13 (Model 2021)
- HUAWEI MateBook 14 (Model 2021)
- HUAWEI MateBook D 14 (2020 model)
- HUAIWEI MateBook D 15 (2020 model)
On October 25th, the following models should come into question:
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro (2020 model)
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro (Model 2021)
- HUAWEI MateBook 13 (2020 model)
- HUAWEI MateBook 14 (2020 model)
- HUAWEI MateBook D 14 (Model 2021)
- HUAWEI MateBook D 15 (Model 2021)
The entry Huawei Mobile App Engine started, can run Android apps and games on PC first appeared on xiaomist's blog .