In addition to the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini, Apple also presented the new top models iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. With its 1 TB storage, the latter is also the most expensive model in the company's history to date.
The iPhone 13 Pro is a 6.1 ″ phone, while the iPhone 13 Pro Max is a truly gigantic 6.7 ″ phone, and both are a bit thicker compared to the previous generation. The reason for this is a larger battery.
The rear cameras have also gotten bigger, and the phones now have new professional camera features. All of this is powered by the same Apple A15 Bionic processor.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max: Key points
- "Most professional design"
- Colors: graphite, gold, silver, sierra blue
- 20% smaller front camera with real depth
- Matt glass back
- Ceramic front
- Waterproof according to IP68
- A15 Bionic Chip with 5-core GPU and 50% faster graphics
- New Super Retina XDR display - 1000 nits
- New ProMotion display
- iPhone 13 Pro - 6.1 ″ display
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - 6.7 ″ display
- New ultra-wide camera with brighter and sharper images
- Same cinematic mode with better video capabilities and better machine learning
- Macro photography that allows for a sharper focus on the subject and a night mode
- Video - 4k 60 professional-grade Dolby HDR recordings
- ProRes video with which you can record in 4k and at 30 frames per second directly in the camera app
- Battery Life - All-day battery life, 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro and 2.5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 Pro Max
- 5G and MagSafe
- iPhone 13 Pro starts at € 1,149 (€ 1,269, 256 GB, € 1,499, 512 GB, € 1,729, 1 TB)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at 1,249 euros (1,369 euros, 256 GB, 1,599 euros 512 GB, 1,829 euros 1 TB)
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB storage options
The article Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max officially presented first appeared on xiaomist's blog .