Among the multitude of options that MIUI 12 offers us, we find the possibility of e mitir or share the screen of our Xiaomi on a television . A most interesting option that greatly facilitates all kinds of tasks.
Thanks to this functionality, we can make presentations on televisions or even simply view the photos and videos in our gallery on a larger screen. Likewise, we can play our favorite games from our Xiaomi on a TV .
In general, the functionality "Emit" allows us to share the screen of your smart TV Xiaomi another q ue is in the same WiFi network and also accepts this functionality. In a simple way, we can show the desktop of our Xiaomi on a larger screen.
How to cast or share your Xiaomi screen on a TV
Sharing the screen of our Xiaomi on a TV is extremely simple. To do this, we just have to start the " Issue " function either through the Control Center or through the MIUI settings as follows:
- Go to Settings> Connection and sharing> Cast
- Once inside we activate the " Issue " option. After that, we will be shown all those compatible televisions that are within the same network.
Once our TV has appeared in the list of compatible of the Broadcast function, we will only have to click on it and then accept the access on the television itself . Then the screen of our Xiaomi will begin to be projected on it.
It should be noted that the "Emit" function of MIUI 12 is very complete . It not only allows us to replicate the screen of our Xiaomi, but also to perform other functions such as the following:
- Minimize window : Minimize the sale that is being issued to be able to use other functions on your phone.
- Broadcast with screen off : You can continue broadcasting when your device's screen is off and thus reduce power consumption.
- Hide private items : Prevent floating notifications, incoming calls, and other private items from showing on external displays.
In addition, from Settings> Connection and sharing> Cast> Help you will find relevant information in case you can not cast or share your Xiaomi screen on a TV, monitor or external screen.
The entry How to broadcast or share your Xiaomi screen on a TV was first published on xiaomist: Xiaomi news and news website .