Sony's Black Friday offers should be especially interesting for the gamers among you. Because many PS4 and PS5 titles are much cheaper.
The first users should already hold or have set up their PlayStation 5 in their hands. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get some games replenished !?
You don't just want to play "old" PS4 titles on the new console, but also the new PS5 titles. And after the expensive purchase, you now have the opportunity to save a little.
You can now save up to 70 percent on PlayStation Network offers. Here are a few interesting offers:
- No Man's Sky for 24.99 euros (-50%)
- Watch Dogs: Legion for 45.49 euros (-35%)
- Fifa 21 Ultimate Edition for 49.99 euros (-50%)
- WRC9 FIA World Rally Championship for 29.99 euros (-50%)
- Maneater for 25.99 euros (-35%)
- The Last of Us Part II for 39.89 euros (-43%)
- Ghost of Tsushima for 49.69 euros (-29%)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake for 46.19 euros (-34%)
- Star Wars: Squadrons for 24.79 euros (-38%)
- Doom Eternal for 23.09 euros (-67%)
- ARK: Survival Evolved for 10.99 euros (-80%)
- The Outer Worlds for 19.79 euros (-67%)
- God of War for 9.99 euros (-50%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition for 14.99 euros (-70%)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for 9.99 euros (-50%)
- The Sims 4 for 9.99 euros (-75%)
The article Sony Black Friday Deals: PS4 and PS5 Games Almost Free first appeared on Xiaomist .