The HTC Desire 20+ has now been officially presented in Taiwan. But even here HTC doesn't really know what it exactly wants.
HTC has announced the Desire 20+ in Taiwan. It has a 6.5 ″ HD + LC display with "waterdrop notch", a 16 MP selfie camera, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 6 GB RAM and a quad camera with 48 MP + 5 MP ultra wide angle + 5 MP Macro + 2 MP depth sensor.
Visually, the model knows how to convince and is up to date. Flagships from other manufacturers do not necessarily look different or better. Only disturb the somewhat wide margins.
HTC Desire 20+ specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD + 20: 9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f / 1.8 aperture, 5MP 115 ° ultra-wide angle lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 5MP camera for 4cm macro camera with f / 2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 75.7 x 9.0mm; Weight: 203g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QC4.0 fast charging
The resolution of the display turned out a little too low, especially with the size of 6.5 ″. It should then be FullHD + so that you can no longer see any pixels with the naked eye.
In Taiwan, the HTC Desire 20+ is available for the equivalent of EUR 250.00 in the colors Twilight Black and Dawn Orange. There is still no information about a possible market launch in Europe or Germany.
The entry HTC Desire 20+ officially presented first appeared on Xiaomist .