Not only Netflix , Disney + and Amazon Prime Video have announced their program for October, the ZDFmediathek also has an interesting VoD offer for October.
Most will not even know that the public broadcasters also have a VoD offer. And in principle free of charge, if you disregard the license fee.
October 2020 highlights in the ZDFmediathek
- online from Monday, October 5, 2020 - "Trackers - Rote Spur" - series based on Deon Meyer's novel - Head of the secret service Janina Metz is facing her greatest challenge: her department should actually be closed until she learns of a planned attack in South Africa. Mastermind is a small group of Islamists.
- online from Friday, October 9, 2020 - "Killing Mike" - neoriginal thriller series with eight episodes - in the small community of Balling on the Danish island of Funen, village tyrant Mike spreads fear and terror. No one is safe from him until a small group of villagers decide to kill Mike.
- online from Monday, October 12, 2020 - movie "The Silent Classroom" - Germany 1956: To show solidarity for the victims of the Hungarian uprising in Budapest, a class in East German Stalinstadt is silent for a minute. The district party gave orders to investigate the matter.
- online from Wednesday October 14, 2020 - "Breaking Even" - six-part neoriginal drama series - Two unequal women, the rebellious dropout Jenny and the lawyer Nora, are fighting for the truth in a scandal over a billion-dollar family concern.
- online from Saturday, October 24th, 2020 "Ella Schön" - two new episodes of the "Herzkino" series - Ella is in shock: the prospective lawyer with Asperger's autism loses her home in a fire. At the start of the two new films, all previous episodes are available in the ZDFmediathek.
- online from Monday, October 26, 2020 - "Jussi Adler-Olsen: Contempt" - fourth thriller - Carl Mørck and his colleague Assad have been working together on unsolved criminal cases for years. But in a few days Assad will be transferred. The investigators are still facing the toughest test when a new case lands on their table.
The post ZDFmediathek: These are the innovations in October 2020 first appeared on Xiaomist .