The global version of the Oppo Reno4 Pro was officially launched. The new mid-range smartphone should be available in India from August 5.
A start in Europe is not out of the question either, because it is the global model variant. Because the model for the Chinese market was presented at the beginning of June.
This is a bit better equipped, the Chinese model version uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G, only the Snapdragon 720G is used here.
OPPO Reno4 Global Specifications
- Display: 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 2.5D AMOLED display; Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 128GB (UFS 2.1)
- OS: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM + MicroSD
- Cameras: Rear - 48MP (primary) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (likely to be depth) + 2MP (likely to be macro)
- Front - 32MP (primary) + 2MP (depth)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.3 × 73.9 × 7.7 mm; Weight: 165g
- Battery: 4000mAh with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
- Colors: Galactic Blue and Space Black
The Oppo Reno4 Pro will be available in two colors, Starry Night and Silky White. Converted the smartphone costs about EUR 390.00.
Oppo Reno4 Pro featured first appeared on Xiaomist .